The ideal way to dispense Ultrakill Rat and Mouse Bait formulations & Advanced Paste is by using a bait dispenser as this keeps the bait fresh and prevents accidental ingestion by non-target animals.
The Tamper Resistant Bait Station is the ideal solution to keep bait out of reach of children and animals as well as in an industrial setting where strict control is required. We offer several different Tamper Resistant Bait Stations Solutions namely the Alpha, Beta, Peti & Cobra Tamper Resistant Bait Stations.
Remember to place your bait stations under cover in the area being baited as rodents prefer to feed out of sight. Continue to refill the stations as the bait is consumed, until the feeding stops. Dead rodents will be noticed within 4 – 10 days of first ingesting the bait.
This delay before the poison takes effect avoids the problem of bait shyness (the problem with “immediate kill” products) and thus ensures that not just a single rat but the whole rodent colony is eliminated.
CONFORMS TO GOOD HYGIENE PRINCIPLES AND IS HACCP SUPPORTIVE.
Any areas where rodent bait must be kept protected and separate from children, livestock, pets and other animals. Use Cobra Bait Station to keep bait fresh for longer in areas containing dust, moisture and dirt. Use Alpha Bait Station to monitor rodent activity and determine infestation severity.
For Rats & Mice.
– Tamper resistant and lockable.
– Ideal for point of entry onto property, perimeter treatment.
– Economical due to scale of quantity required for outer perimeter treatment.
– Suitable for placement between building material, pipes, pallets, narrow runs etc.
– Contains a rod for wax blocks.
– Built in tray for various bait formulations (liquid bait, grain bait or pellets).
95 mm x 105 mm x 240 mm