The ideal way to dispense Ultrakill Rat and Mouse Bait formulations & Advanced Paste is by using a bait dispenser as this keeps the bait fresh and prevents accidental ingestion by non-target animals.
The Tamper Resistant Bait Station is the ideal solution to keep bait out of reach of children and animals as well as in an industrial setting where strict control is required. We offer several different Tamper Resistant Bait Stations Solutions namely the Alpha, Beta, Peti & Cobra Tamper Resistant Bait Stations.
Remember to place your bait stations under cover in the area being baited as rodents prefer to feed out of sight. Continue to refill the stations as the bait is consumed, until the feeding stops. Dead rodents will be noticed within 4 – 10 days of first ingesting the bait.
This delay before the poison takes effect avoids the problem of bait shyness (the problem with “immediate kill” products) and thus ensures that not just a single rat but the whole rodent colony is eliminated.
AREAS OF USE:
CONFORMS TO GOOD HYGIENE PRINCIPLES AND IS HACCP SUPPORTIVE.
– Industrial Premises
– Commercial Premises
– Indoor and Outdoor use
– Poultry, Piggeries and Stables
– Animal & Bird Breeders
– Supermarkets, Take-aways & Restaurants
– Schools and Nursery Schools , Hospitals, Hostels etc.
– Perimeter Baiting
Any areas where rodent bait must be kept protected and separate from children, livestock, pets and other animals. Use Cobra Bait Station to keep bait fresh for longer in areas containing dust, moisture and dirt. Use Cobra Bait Station to monitor rodent activity and determine infestation severity.
EXTERIOR LAYOUT AND DESIGN
– Highest quality UV resistant and UV stabilized plastic.
– Positive angled entrance holes guide the rodent into the bait station and not around it.
– Positively slanted to assist water run off.
– Extra ridges prevent water/rain from entering the bait station.
– Two piece design allows for fast easy cleaning and servicing in any position.
– Unique design minimises cartage and storage volumes when working with large volumes.
– Manufactured using latest injection moulding techniques.
– Designed in South Africa to withstand harsh African conditions.
– Designed to fit along both walls and corners.
– Plastic is recyclable, therefore less impact on the environment.
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND DESIGN
– Rounded design ensures easy cleaning and highest hygiene standards.
– Interior textured surface on all walking surfaces irrespective of how it is mounted.
– Inner trays allow for speedy maintenance and servicing.
– Two reinforced bolt holes are built in for securing to wall or floor.
– Vertical and horizontal baiting rods are supplied for easy baiting with rodent blocks.
– Positioning of Entrance/Exit holes allow for high bait uptake.
– New patented locking mechanism and key ensures it can only be opened with the supplied key.
– Most tamper resistant bait stations on the market today in it’s class.